Saturday, April 23, 2011

The New fresh Saturday!







this week we overnight at my mother in law house..
 bring my baby to see them as they're not seeing her almost 2 weeks.. so,we decided to  staythere until sunday..
i dunno what to do today n plan to start all over again update my blog after so so looonnggg..
hahhaha..what to do,i have no time n no mood to write but now i feel more refreshed and would like to update all my BFF's...
hopefully,i can update from time to time and share everything that i have or know...
By the way, i want to congratulate my friend,A'kashah Abd Halim on her engagement...sorry can't attend but i'm really happy for you n i'm sure all of us very happy...Kahwin jangan lupe jemput yer n insyallah kalau takde paper,aku mesti sampai saner:) Till then....Muah!


No comments: