Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It’s a Beautiful Thing….

To be call a mother…
I feel like my life is almost complete after my princess was born..
The time during pregnant, when the contractions begin, in the labor room and 1st time bring her back home was such a precious experience that any mother cannot forget.
That’s the most beautiful time in my life and I really really appreciate it…Thanks to HIM for giving me the opportunity to experience and having this moment…
I really miss that moment and so did my husband…he really miss my pregnancy period..
But now even more happier with our baby as now she’s almost 6 months next week..
Sometimes I wish that I dun want her to grow up…hahahhahah..i know that it is impossible…really going to miss her infant years…

To all the mother’s out there, I wish you happy mother’s day in advance.We are Fabulous!

No comments: